These are some great tips to help you get your body toned quickly. Sometimes we tend to slip on our fitness routines for numerous reasons, and then our bodies become a little out of shape. Follow the advice below to quickly get back into shape quickly.
Eat a High-Protein Breakfast
A high-protein breakfast is a great way of getting your body into fat-burning mode. A protein-rich breakfast, like eggs, with all their vitamins and minerals, will leave you feeling energized for hours. They also increase metabolism which helps burn more calories throughout the day.
Not only does eating protein increase your metabolism but it keeps you full longer so you are less likely to snack on junk food during the day (which can sabotage your weight loss plans).
Make Sure You’re Getting Your Cardio In
Cardiovascular exercise is essential to toning up. It helps you burn calories and lose weight, while also working your heart out and strengthening your muscles. Get dressed in your gym gear and get started.
Cardio can be anything from jogging to biking to swimming—anything that gets your heart rate up for at least 20 minutes. You should aim for at least 30 minutes of cardio a day, but more than that can be beneficial too! Try adding another 10 minutes at the end of each session if you’re feeling really ambitious!
When starting out on a new workout routine like this, it’s important that you ease into it so as not to injure yourself in any way. Start off with short bursts at first (like 10-15 minutes) until your body gets used to the faster pace, then gradually add more time as needed until you’re able to keep going for an hour or longer without stopping for rest breaks every 5 minutes or so (which would defeat the purpose).
Do More Reps and Fewer Sets to Tone Up Faster
The best way to get your body toned fast is to do more reps and fewer sets, but you need a good workout plan. Find the right exercises, and do them right!
To get started on your body toning journey, try these exercises:
- Lunges – Great for toning up the back of your thighs, as well as strengthening your core.
- Squats – A classic exercise that can burn fat fast and build muscle in all areas of the body. If done right, it’s also good for posture!
- Push-ups – Push-ups are one of the best exercises for building strength, toning muscles, and improving your posture. When you do push-ups, you work your arms, shoulders, and chest muscles. You also improve your posture.
- Sit-ups – Sit-up exercises are a great way to improve your core strength and tone your abs. They are great for overall fitness and can be done anytime, anywhere, with or without any equipment.
- Knee-high jumps – These are a great way to get your heart pumping. They can also be a great way to start getting your body moving.
- Walking Steps – Step-ups are great for toning your leg muscles as well as for boosting your cardio. Throughout the day choose the staircase instead of the escalator or lift.
Grab a Supplement
Sometimes the reason that we battle to shape up is due to incorrect nutrition and slow metabolism. Using a supplement can help to get your body into a fat-burning mode so that you burn fat faster while working out and while resting. Have a look at some of our most recommended fat burners to get you started.
Drink More Water
Drinking more water is key to getting toned. Not only does it help with your metabolism and feeling fuller, but it can also make you look better. Many people don’t drink enough water each day and that can lead to bad skin, headaches, and other problems.
To get the most out of drinking water, make sure you’re doing it right! To get your daily intake of sixty-four ounces of water (or two liters), try adding in some fruit or vegetables. For example:
- Add one lemon wedge or a slice from half an orange to a pitcher of ice-cold water for added flavor and nutrients!
- Put a sliced cucumber in your glass with ice cubes for a hydrating treat!
Get at Least 7 Hours of Sleep Each Night
Getting enough sleep is important for weight loss because it helps your body recover and repair itself. Sleep also influences hormones that control appetite, so getting a good night’s rest can help you control cravings. However, how much sleep you need depends on your age:
- Adolescents need 9–10 hours each night
- Adults should get 7–9 hours each night
- Seniors require at least 7 hours of sleep per night in order to function properly
If you want to tone up, you can do it with consistent effort.
You can get your body toned, but it won’t happen overnight. If you are frustrated, don’t give up! It takes time to see results, and consistency is key. Don’t be too hard on yourself or let frustration get the best of you. You can do this!