Learn how to boost testosterone. Testosterone is an anabolic steroid found mostly in men. Its main purpose is to – well – make you a man. Testosterone is responsible for the majority of male development which includes penile and sexual development, body and facial hair, and of course muscle buildup. It is for this reason that many bodybuilders use bodybuilding supplements to help boost Testosterone.
Natural testosterone levels in men naturally decrease with age. This leads to a whole host of undesirable effects which can result in low self-esteem due to the “unmanly” effects of low testosterone.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone in Men
- Low sex drive
- Weight Gain – increased body fat levels
- Difficulty in achieving or maintaining erections
- Low semen volume
- Mood changes – irritable, depressed, lack of focus
- Fatigue – Lack of energy
- Loss of muscle mass
- Decreased bone mass
Experiencing one or more of the above symptoms could indicate a lowered testosterone level. If you suspect that your Testosterone is low you can have your medical practitioner run some tests to determine your testosterone levels.
The ability to boost your testosterone levels naturally is probably the reason why some men seem to maintain their youthful vigor a lot longer than others.
How to Boost Testosterone Naturally.
- Zinc – This mineral is important for the production of testosterone in your body. Consume more dairy products and protein-rich foods such as meat and fish.
- Reduce sugar intake – sugar directly affects your testosterone levels so by lowering or eliminating your sugar intake you boost your testosterone levels.
- Healthy fats – Coconut oil, palm oil, olive oil, avocados, nuts, butter, etc all constitute healthy fats. By boosting these in your diet you will naturally boost your testosterone levels.
- Lose Weight – While tests have revealed that weight loss will boost testosterone levels it is also in your own best interest health-wise to keep your body in shape in order to look and feel good.
- High-Intensity training – Short bursts of extreme exercise will boost your testosterone levels. This is in contrast to long exercise routines such as aerobics which tend to reduce testosterone.
- Strength training – Weights, squats, deadlifts, etc. Increase your weights and slow down the routine to use as many muscles as possible.
- Excess drinking – Reduce alcohol intake to boost your testosterone levels. We have all heard the stories about being too drunk to get it up – now you know why.
- Reduce stress – Stress is a major factor that helps to reduce your testosterone. Stress produces cortisol which prevents testosterone production and also boosts belly fat. Take some “me” time every now and then to reduce your stress levels and positively improve your health.
- Sleep – Sleep dramatically affects your morning testosterone levels. At least 7 to 9 hours sleep will help your testosterone to recover as well as assist in reducing stress in your lie.
- Vitamin D – optimize Vitamin D levels through exposing your body to more natural light and sunlight. Vitamin D is essential in the production of sperm and in boosting your testosterone levels.
- Eat more vegetables – Certain vegetables such as Broccoli and cauliflower contain Phytonutrients which can help boost testosterone production.
Supplementing with a high-quality testosterone booster such as Testogen could supply your body with the needed minerals to naturally boost your testosterone levels.
Avoid Green tea – it is not for men
I know that this may sound crazy as green tea has been touted as one of the ultimate health drinks. However, studies have shown that green tea can reduce your testosterone levels. I know as I have experienced this personally.
One of the more unpleasant side effects of higher testosterone levels is a sharp smell from your armpits or smelly armpits. Believe it or not, this smell attracts women who sense the increase in testosterone in you.
My Green Tea Story
Business relations had me traveling to China on a regular basis with some trips being well over a month at a time. I tried as much as possible to live and eat like a local during these trips. I also used to stay at one of their apartments and not at the hotels.
After a particularly long trip and stay in China, I began to notice a change in my body odor or lack thereof. I was not really worried about this as I knew from experience that the Chinese have very little body odor due to their diets. I naturally assumed that the lack of odor was due to my changed diet.
Back home I was heavily involved with the local Chinese community and so I continued largely on my Chinese style diet and continued to enjoy a lack of body odor especially under the armpits. I even stopped using any sort of underarm deodorant as I found that I simply did not need it anymore.
Only when looking back did I realize that I had also experienced another change that I did not associate with the China trips. I had a distinct drop in my libido! At the time I naturally thought that this was just a temporary natural decline in libido due to excess stress and the normal married life getting older typical causes. Boy was I wrong.
Years later, as I started to develop a taste for fitness and bodybuilding, I found some interesting research that has proven that drinking green tea reduces testosterone levels in men. Testosterone is also responsible for that sharp underarm smell.
Bingo. I put 2 and 2 together and came up with 4. The long trips to China combined with ample amounts of green tea had dropped my testosterone levels resulting in a drop in libido and body smell.
Using Supplements to boost testosterone
It is often far easier to boost your testosterone with a supplement than trying to correct the wrongs of your past diet and bad habits. The boost in testosterone that you receive when using a supplement such as Testogen is just way superior to any change of diet or healthy living changes.
I highly recommend that you get that sharp underarm smell back into your life and boost your libido and bodybuilding results with a great testosterone booster such as Testogen.